WAHN is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. WAHN hosts a monthly DEI book club, reading and discussing member-selected works of fiction and nonfiction. Discussions are intimate and allow members to support one another in their efforts to center DEI in their work and personal lives. Anyone is encouraged to attend, even if you don’t have the opportunity to finish the book prior to the discussion.
We currently meet virtually 4th Wednesday of the month, from 6-7 PM.
Past Books Include
- The Color of Law | Richard Rothstein
- The Water Dancer | Ta-Nehisi Coates
- The Fire This Time | Jesmyn Ward
- The Warmth of Other Suns: The Epic Story of America’s Great Migration | Isabel Wilkerson
- Sing, Unburied | Jesmyn Ward